Eve The Fiber Fanatic

Monday, July 13, 2009

Tour de Fleece update

Well did not work on my tour this weekend. Am getting addicted to Farm Town on Facebook. I spend tons of time on that instead. Also Doing the Sunshine Ranch game. Maybe highspeed internet was not such a great idea to get more time. I just get into more things faster.
I did get the dye powders I got from Dori transferred to jars. At least some of each one. She sent an over abundance of each color. 15 colors! Now my porch and almost every thing on it is colored with tiny-to-large splotches of colors, mostly the turquise and one of the pinks. Interesting. At least the porch was in need of painting anyway so not a big issue. It does not come through well in pictures so no pix.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home