Eve The Fiber Fanatic

Thursday, December 22, 2005

"The Snug's snuggler"

This is finally a picture of "Snuggles" with her new sweater. Daddy was trying to stay out of the room but she had gotten wind of him so wasn't going to pose for me.
"Snugs" before her "do" She's done with her bath and blowdrying. Such a ham! She had been trying to get out of the photo shoot and then decided to cooperate. She held her paw up till I got the shot then put it down. Toooo cute! Her Mom says she is a total ham for the camera but only when she is pretty. She evidently doesn't like pictures taken when she ain't at her best.
Hi Sue I finally got this to upload. Only took me 3 days of trying 2-3 times a day to get these two little pictures to upload. Tada! I really think it should be easier than this so if anyone out there has some suggestions, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home